Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Privacy

Starting from a love cartoons, I have collected thousands of pictures of cartoons that are stored in computer files.

Because later on I do not want to lose the files of several cartoon characters cartoon movie player, I decided to upload a cartoon images of some of my collection of cartoon movie file into my personal blog that is Cartoon-Gallery.blogspot.com

Cartoon Gallery to review the history of cartoons and cartoon animation from classical to modern cartoons. I do not claim all cartoons are my personal property, but I take from several sources by searching from one of several search sites google and bing.

Of the few cartoons that I have, I do not see a cartoon that is illegal, all I get by downloading directly from search sites.

And if later on there are those who claim that one of the cartoons published in the Cartoon Gallery is part of his or drawing cartoons have a license, please contact me via email: Cartoon_Gallery@yahoo.com.

I would then verify the truth of the ownership of cartoon drawing, and I'll put a link that leads to ownership of the original source and if I am in order to remove the claim from the cartoon picture Cartoon Gallery, I'm happy to carry out the removal order image.

And do not forget I am sorry to say that profusely for my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment